Hi! Welcome to my cosy little corner of the internet and the Annie's Table blog. :D Most often you'll find me working on embroidery, needlework and quilting. But i'll try my hand at anything; knitting, paper craft and card making, even baking. Because whats an afternoon tea break without a good slice of vanilla sponge cake eh. I like posting patterns and tutorials, and sharing my explorations into new crafts and techniques. I love hearing from my visitors, so any questions or feedback pls don't be shy!

Thursday 28 February 2013

Nursery Rhymes


I just had to share this with you. This amazing piece of work was given to me by my soon to be mother-in-law. It was made for my fiance by his aunt when he was a baby and is just the most gorgeous thing i have ever seen.
 I can only imagine how much time and effort has gone into this, and considering it's nearly 30 years old it's in amazing condition! The colours and detail are stunning.








4 comments:

  1. WOW this is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an amazing thing to be given. take good care of it, it's beautiful work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful heirloom. Hard to believe it's 30 years old.

    ReplyDelete