Hi! Welcome to my cosy little corner of the internet and the Annie's Table blog. :D Most often you'll find me working on embroidery, needlework and quilting. But i'll try my hand at anything; knitting, paper craft and card making, even baking. Because whats an afternoon tea break without a good slice of vanilla sponge cake eh. I like posting patterns and tutorials, and sharing my explorations into new crafts and techniques. I love hearing from my visitors, so any questions or feedback pls don't be shy!

Thursday 28 February 2013

Just thought i would share some of my embroidery work.



These are some old sample pieces practicing different stitches, the colours need rethinking but i might use the design in a mothers day present I have planned. Only one week, I'd better get sewing. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment