Hi! Welcome to my cosy little corner of the internet and the Annie's Table blog. :D Most often you'll find me working on embroidery, needlework and quilting. But i'll try my hand at anything; knitting, paper craft and card making, even baking. Because whats an afternoon tea break without a good slice of vanilla sponge cake eh. I like posting patterns and tutorials, and sharing my explorations into new crafts and techniques. I love hearing from my visitors, so any questions or feedback pls don't be shy!

Sunday 31 March 2013

Needlepoint

My mum gave me this needlepoint kit to finish off. She managed to do one side of the border but found it a bit hard going on the eyes as it's very small stitches. For my first try at needle point I don't think it's too bad. Now i just need to find a nice frame for it.


Happy Easter :D

2 comments:

  1. You did a fantastic job on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. I too love needlepoint but I'm finding it kind of hard on the eyes too! I have that I started some time ago and now it's sitting on a shelf in the closet...guess it won't get done that way ;)
    Happy Crafting,
    from Nanny Donna's Corner

    ReplyDelete