Hi! Welcome to my cosy little corner of the internet and the Annie's Table blog. :D Most often you'll find me working on embroidery, needlework and quilting. But i'll try my hand at anything; knitting, paper craft and card making, even baking. Because whats an afternoon tea break without a good slice of vanilla sponge cake eh. I like posting patterns and tutorials, and sharing my explorations into new crafts and techniques. I love hearing from my visitors, so any questions or feedback pls don't be shy!

Tuesday 26 March 2013

Spring

While the rest of the UK is covered in a few feet of snow, my little corner of North Wales is enjoying glorious sunshine. Even my hyacinths have bloomed and are enjoying the spring weather.




It's been a busy few weeks, I have finished my pay it forward, which i shall get on to in a moment, but most of my time has been spent wedding planning. We have kicked ourselves into gear and finally set a date for spring next year. Exciting! But so much to do! I shall be trawling the internet for blogs and sites on wedding craft ideas over the next few weeks, as i am set on trying to make as much as i can myself. If anyone would like to share any good sites they know, please share in the comments. :D

Now, it's been so long since I last posted that i've have time to make two of these. This is the pay it forward that I mentioned in a previous post. If you want to know more about the idea behind the pay it forwards you can read about it here.



The first of these I used in a white vintage theme frame, but i forgot to take a photo before sending it off in the post to it's new home. This one i decided to make into a cushion cover.






 I have used a simple envelope fold using a dark blue fabric for the back piece. I might try and find some nice buttons to add some decoration to the back.



2 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Love tea and pillows. Pinning:) Stop by http://www.sewsweetvintage.com/2013/03/vintage-popcorn-chenille.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm visiting from Sew Many Ways and have enjoyed my stroll through your blog. I'm happy for you that you have sunshine and no snow.

    ReplyDelete